Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OMG I'm getting married

So just got back to work from my first meeting with my day of coordinator at Tribeca Rooftop and I'm in love with everything that is Tribeca Rooftop.  I feel this way everytime I go there.  I love the location the look but most of all how with it they are.  Oleg is our day of guy and he is awesome!!  He knew every question before I asked it, and never needed extra time to answer a question.  He just is totally on top of everything and this make me sigh a huge sigh of relief.  I feel like I have nothing to worry about and that is a huge relief.  I can totally envision everything and that's amazing feeling. 

We worked on the full schedule of the event today and not it feels really real.  OMG I'm getting married and that is all for now.

BTW I have a lot of updating to do so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment