Saturday, March 6, 2010

The First Post

Well I am now officially 11 weeks from my wedding and figured it was about time to document some of the experience of planning a wedding and having a wedding. So where to start...I am one of those girls who never thought about their wedding growing up. I just never thought I would get married and wanted to be self sufficient. I found that I got bored by every guy I met and figured that I could not be with one guy for the rest of my life. Then I met him, Mr True. Once we were together for a little while everything started clicking, it just all made sense I got it. I met the most wonderful person and I want to spend every second with him. He's the first person I want to see when I wake up and the last person I want to see when I go to bed. Then I suddenly had the epiphany I want to get married to him. Then we got engaged and I went head long into the planning process. We have been engaged since last April (engagement story will be told eventually) and there has been a lot of planning since. Looking forward to putting it all in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment