Friday, March 26, 2010

Do you ever...

Do you ever feel like you have waited long enough and you want to get married right now? Well that is how I feel. I have basically everything done and I want to just do it already. I guess 14 month engagement is just a little too long. The only thing is my dress isn't in yet and of course I still want to lose more weight (I always want to lose more weight will write about that next) but with all this anticipation that has been brewing for like ever now, I'm just ready to walk down that aisle into Mr. True's arms and start happily ever after...and also the honeymoon.

By the way the rest of Honeymoon is all booked and now I am yearning to go right now. I think I am frustrated right now because there is nothing to do this week or next week or probably the week after that. Everything left can be done in may during the last 3 weeks.

My programs are ordered, my place cards have been approved. And RSVPs have started to come in. What else is there to do? I guess there is a second wedding lull that is happening right now (I had one from November until February that was the first). I am thinking about getting my wedding license now that we're under 60 days away so we have something to do but I also want to wait until we're closer...

Am I alone in this feeling?

1 comment:

  1. I found you via Weddingbee.

    And oh my goodness, do I feel you on the waiting thing! We're 12 months into a 28-month engagement, and I am SO ready to be married!!!

    ReplyDelete